Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine cards




I made two of each of these cards.

All the paper is imaginisce, Loves me line. You will notice I accidentally bought wayyy too much of this paper, lucky for me (and you too I think) I absolutely love all this paper. It's double sided and just oh so adorable. All of the valentine cards, bags and altered items I made this year were from this paper line.

The first is very simple. The heart is from doodle charms and xo is mickey font.

"hogs and kisses" the second card: HOGS was made with the markers (george) I think. & is from George. Kisses is a stamp from imaginisce. Scallops from Plantin Schoolbook. Pig is from Animal Kingdom. Heart is doodlecharms. The eyes are google eyes. Whew, I think that covers it.

Last but not least "You're Tweet" Bird is from Happily Ever After. Scallop heart Mini monograms cuttlebug hearts folder. x heart x heart-welded in design studio from George. "you're tweet" is hand written. Doodles in background are basic grey stamps. Flower is prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails