Monday, April 27, 2009

aloha hawaii


My in-laws just got back from Hawaii a couple weeks ago, the lucky buggers! ;) and I found these papers the other day at Target in the dollar spot. I'm a sucker for cheap paper, especially when I think it's pretty cute. So I made this layout for them to justify my dollar spot purchase! There are tags behind the top photo mat they can pull out to add journaling or extra pictures
Supplies
Cricut cuts: Sun and palm tree from Doodlecharms. Aloha is Sesame street font. Hawaii and title marquee are Storybook. Tags tucked behind photo mat from Tags bags boxes and more.
Face stamp on sun is Peachy Keen.
Scallop border punch from fiskars.
Patterned papers from Target dollar spot.
Craft cardstock from Papertrey Ink.
Misc. Cardstock from stash. Misc. buttons and ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails