Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Did ya miss me?

Sorry I've been away for a bit.  Promise to be better about posting!!

I've got anoter quick little card for you today.  It's a boy card, which I tend to struggle with, but I really like this one.  Whaddaya think?



Supplies
Cardstock:  White, PTI pure poppy, the green is bazzil and I don't know what the name is, the light blue is some random piece from my stash
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye
Stamps:  Star Prints and "birthday" is from Let Freedom Ring
Ink:  PTI pure poppy and Enchanted Evening
Ribbon:  Enchanted Evening

13 comments:

  1. I really love this card. I especially love that saddle stitch ribbon. Yummy! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I struggle with boy cards too...love that plaid paper and the edge punch too! Did you cut the 'boy' out with a Cricut or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's AWESOME! Each of the individual elements you incorporated into this card works together wonderfully to create a fabulous whole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's adorable! With the new distressed stripes stamps, you could almost replicate that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't look like you have trouble with boy cards at all, Jackie! Awesome card!! I love the colors, esp. of the plaid pp, and also that font you used to write out "boy".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I like it too! ;0)

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a boy! Fun colours, not too fussy but still a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, The plaid looks great!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is fantastic and ALL boy! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this - the colors are so vibrant and definitely say "boy" to me. Love the little trail off the star.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails