Monday, August 30, 2010

Dot spot birthday

Today's card is a bright and fun birthday card Featuring dot spot and a sentiemnt from Birthday Bash Sentiments.



I'm so completely addicted to this Label 4 die!  Seriously, I LOVE this thing!!!

Stamped a couple dot spots off the edges.  If I did this again I'd switch out the red for a lighter color, it's a bit hard to see the sentiment, but whatever, live and learn.  Right?!   I kept the colors gender neutral so the card could be used for either sex.

Supplies all PTI:
Cardstock:  black, white, Simply Chartreuse
Ink:  Palette Noir, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Dot Spot, Birthday Bash Sentiments
Other:  Linen and Canvas Impression Plate, Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain ribbon


3 comments:

  1. I love it. The colors work very well together and you show off that mat stack very well in here. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combo! I love the Dot Spot on the Mat Stack! The textured background is awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors!! the background on the mat looks so happy!! Great card. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails