Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Kiddo

Today's card features some of my favorite stamps from Practicing Creativity, the whole cycle and chatterbox.  I am so in love with this little tricycle, it makes me think of my youngest son.  He has a little red tricycle like this only his has a little storage box on the back.  You can always find it filled up with something, dirt or trucks or apples from the apple tree.  Makes me smile just to think of it, then it makes me worried that I should check how many rotting apples are left in the back of it, haha.


Anyways back to the card, I stamped the tricycle and the ground on a mat stack 4 die cut.  Then colored the tricycle with a copic marker.  The sentiment is actually "a happy birthday" but that wouldn't work for this card so I just didn't ink the "a" and added the word kiddo after that.  I sponged some aqua mist around the edges and tied some bakers twine to highlight the sentiment a little.  Matted that onto some patterend paper from Echo Park.

Well that's all for today, thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jackie. Love how you grounded the tricycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jackie,
    I found your blog and I like your creations, they are lovely!
    I am going to follow you. Sending you warm wishes from the Netherlands,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie this is too cute! I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails