Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's Hang Out!

This little cutie was inspired by my good friend Sonia. We were chatting the other day and got on the topic of coloring images. I said I don't do much of it because I don't have many stamps and Sonia directed me to this site by Dustin Pike. Which you should check out because he is an amazing artist and he has some seriously adorable images. A big thank you to Sonia for getting me into coloring images. This could get addictive.



Supplies

Cardstocks: Craft, Stampers Select White, New Leaf and Melon Berry from Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Star from Star Prints Papertrey Ink, Lines (on the green and pink plaid) are from Let Freedom Ring Papertrey Ink
Buttons: Melon Berry and New Leaf Papertrey Ink
Twine: Papertrey Ink
Punch: Fiskars Threading Water and Star Punch
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Stamp: digital from
Dustin Pike

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails