Monday, February 1, 2010

Love you!

Got a whole bunch of Valentines cards lines up for you in the coming days.

Here's the first one. I love the colors in this, it looks so fun IRL.


Thanks for stopping by and for all of you who have left me such sweet comments.
Dany, I added a subscribe by email option, thanks so much for taking the time to ask.

Supplies:
All PTI unless noted
Cardstocks: Craft, Melon Berry and Spring Moss. Black from WalMart
Inks: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, and Spring Moss. Black StazOn
Stamps: Heart Prints and Background Basics: Hearts

4 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE Valentine! I LOVE this color combo!! Gonna have to give it a try!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It reminds me to use my postage stamp edge scissors more - love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the set Heart Prints and the more I see of the background hearts, the more I want it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails