Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI Paint by numbers

When I was a little girl I used to LOVE those paint by numbers, or even better, do you remember the paint with water books?  hehe, so much fun!


Here's my entry for the paint by numbers PTI challenge.  I could not, for the life of me, get a decent picture of this card, that brownish greenish looking mat is actually ripe avocado.  Yeah, I couldn't tell either!

In person these colors look really pretty, never would I have put them all together though so I'm glad that Nichole shoved me out of my comfort zone.

















Supplies all PTI
Cardstocks:  White, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz and Orange Zest
Stamps:  Turning a new leaf and Communique Curves sentiments
Terracotta tile grosgrain ribbon
1/4" scor tape, Martha Stewart glitter, random button

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Great bling and border punch. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice card. I love that color combination and Turning a New Leaf is my favorite stamp set. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved those books too!! :) I thought I was the only one! LOL Love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a bright, cheerful card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ! That's a great picture and a simple but striking layout.
    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails