Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daily Disaster

The last couple days have been crazy busy around here. I decided on wednesday that I was going to make cookie bouquets for teacher appreciation week and mothers day. Well I didn't quite realize how labor intensive 50 something double frosted sugar cookies on sticks would be. It took me all of tuesday night to shop and make the dough. Wednesday I baked and baked and baked. Wednesday night was the first layer of frosting. Thursday was kiddo decorating day and the kids made mothers day cards for their Grandmas' and I made some for my mom and MIL and teacher cards. I'll post those later, haven't had time to take a pic. Anyways, so these cute little mothers day/teacher appreciation gifts have taken me at least 15 hours to complete and I'm confident in saying this is the last time I'll make them! But, they are cute though :)



This is a layout I made a few weeks ago, but it happens to fit right in with my disaster of a house right now. I don't have a picture for it yet, but I'm going to take a picture of my living room after the kids have pulled all of their toys out of the toy box. I know that sometime I'll look back and miss that disasterous mess!







Supplies:



Cricut Indie Art for explosion at 8 inches? I think.

Sesame Street font for Daily Disaster

Cuttlebug argyle embossing folder on disaster

Papers are Bo Bunny Grease Monkey line.
Misc. buttons from stash

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails