Monday, May 4, 2009

Long day yesterday and CC #14

So yesterday was quite a day. We were running all day long. First we had a birthday party, then we went to the park and after that we had big circus plans. There was a whole crew of us at the circus. I think there was 16 of us that sat together. Talk about fun! The kids were of course wild but not badly behaved, thankfully! After the circus we stopped to get something to eat and Tyler, who has been potty training, had to go to the bathroom. He ran in front of my into the men's room, where the toilet had over flowed and he slipped and fell right on his butt into who knows what!? Of course he would even attempt to get up so here I am walking into the men's room and also almost falling on my butt to pick up my kid who is covered in toilet stuff! Needless to say, we left and Tyler left without pants on.

By this point me and both boys were very tired and crabby (did I mention they didn't nap at all?!) All I wanted to do was go home and relax for a few minutes.

I had forgot to pick something up at my Mom's when I was there so I stopped on the way home and as I was heading back out towards the highway my Jeep was hit by a four wheeler! Yeah, I'm serious. Thankfully nobody was hurt. We were near my parents house when it happened so they were able to come and get my kiddos while we were waiting. Called the cops and got their answering service who took all my information and said they would call me in a few minutes. Forty-five minutes later, still no call. I finally called back and talked to an actual police office who said they never got a message but would come right away.

We didn't get home until after 10 and didn't get the boys to bed until pushing 11. It was one of the longer days I've had in a while. I'm so glad that day is over.


Well if you made it through all that, here's my card for the Chirper Challenge #14 this week. We were to use black, stitching, and scraps from Challenge #13 and a sketch from ScrapSketch, We used sketch #44, but go on over and check them all out, they're so inspiring.



Supplies

Turtle from Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge
Marquee from Storybook cartridge.
Patterned papers are Little Yellow Bicycle, Baby Safari line
Bling from Michaels, in the dollar section
Rub on is ancient from my stash, I think it was Top Line Creations?
Misc. Red cardstock and google eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails