Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!! and So You layout

First of all I want to wish all of you out there a very happy and productive National Scrapbook Day!!

I don't know if I'll get anything done because the carnival is in town this weekend so the kiddos and I will be heading over there and later my father-in-law is coming out to help my hubby work on putting a roof on our old garage. Bummer, huh? At least I'll have some new pictures to scrap, right?!?







This layout is my son Dylan to a T. From the look on his face to the "mickey" (blanket) and Paws (his stuffed animal). The journaling says "so you to be smilling so big and toting around paws and your mickey!"

Supplies:
Patterned papers: DCWV Green Stack
Craft CS: Papertrey Ink
misc. buttons from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails