Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

First of all I want to wish all of you Mothers out there a very Happy Mothers Day!!

Now I've got to show you all the adorable card my hubby and boys made for me. They did such a great job and he knows that them taking the time to make it for me means more than any card they could ever buy. I love him, isn't he the sweetest! My sweet boys, too, aren't they great!









This is the card I made for my Mom and Mother-in-law. I used a quote from PaperTrey Ink and the flower is a really cool technique I found on the cricut messageboard, I'll have to go try to find out who and link their tutorial. Anyways, it's 3D and all of the petals are curled backwards.



Supplies:

Bazzil cardstock
Basic Grey Urban Prarie
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook for flowers and leaves
Cricut Storybook for the Marquee
Rhinestone from Michaels dollar bins.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails