Sunday, October 3, 2010

10.3.10

 Got another peek for you from Practicing Creativity!!  Today the DT gals and I are featuring spray ink in our projects. 


Using an oval nestability I cut and embossed some white cardstock.  While it was still in the die I sprayed some glimmer mist to create my background.


The background is stamped with versamark and this sweet little tree was just begging for some bling.


Make sure you check out all the DT gals blogs for some more peeks!

and my fellow guest DT members

See you tomorrow for one more peek before the release!

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful color combination! Love your bow and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the stamped background and the gems you added to the tree. Fun colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card, Jackie! The colors are totally up my alley! You did a fab job using the Glimmer Mist. I'm going to have to try it while it's still in the die- love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on this one are just SO eye-catching Jackie, and I LOVE all the ornaments on your tree (and the trunk too!). I can totally see re-creating this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with an absolute gorgeous colors. Thanks for tips and tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card because it is through the use of bright colors no ordinary Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a festive little tree-very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails