Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lil Squirt

Today we've got a sick lilttle boy who's snuggling in my lap as I attempt to type and pushing buttons. Say hi Tyler "mmnnnbvvvvv" of course dylan can't be left out, so he typed his name. haha

I'll keep it brief today. Here's another layout that is so my style, I love it. The photo is of my oldest about two weeks after my baby was born. Seems like I took this photo just yesterday but it's already been well over 3 years.



The journaling tag pulls out to reveal a message just for my little guy


and tucks back in nicely so my handwriting is preserved but doesn't mess up the clean lines.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! Awesome layout and great colors and papers! Love that whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful layout!!
    fabulous Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails