Thursday, November 5, 2009

My style: Defined



This layout is "my style" to a T. Simple, brightly colored, detailed, grounded, with white space so your eye can rest.






It's also what I aspire to do with my layouts, add lots of meaningful journaling. I don't know if you'll be able to read this or not, but it tells all about what I know about Dylan at 5 years old. I'll love to look back and read all the little things about him when he's grown.



and theres stars, oh how I {heart} stars!!!


and buttons. I was joking with my husband the other day and said if I were to tell people that the possessions that make me the most happy are buttons and paper, everyone would call me CRAZY!! I'll just keep that little tid-bit to myself, shhh.. don't tell!



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, this is simply beautiful. Nothing wrong with simple, it's a beautiful design. I so love how you have drawn a rectangle that encompasses both pages to make them flow as one. I must scraplift this layout idea...heehee. And I love to see journal on a layout, it just makes a layout complete! Beautiful work! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails