Thursday, November 5, 2009

A long overdue ScrapSketch

Many of you know that I've been away a little while for a family emergency. Thanks to those of you who are still hanging around!! :)

This is my last ScrapSketch, Sketch #174




Think I say this every time but this one is my new favorite!! The photos were taken at the Hayes Corn Maze. Dylan (in the top photo) posed with the pumpkins without any prompting and said "Mom, take my picture here!" Happy to oblige, Dyl.

Papers are Reminisce and the acorn and metal photo corner are too. Fonts are Sesame Street Font and Pooh Font Cricut cartridges. The pumpkin is three ovals inked and layered and I hand cut the stem. See the braided twine? I loved that touch, kind of rustic and fall-y (is that a technical term?? ha!)

Thanks for stopping by and I've got a lot of blog catch up to do so I do hope you'll stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails