Saturday, November 28, 2009

An oldie but a goodie ;)

So this should have been posted a few months ago, but it slipped away from me. Things have a tendancy to do that with me occasionally, well more than occasionally. I blame it on the kids, haha ;)

Anyways, enough babble for the day. These are the first day of school goodies that I made for my boys, it was Dylan's 1st day of Kindergarten and Tyler's first day of pre-school. The whole set uses the Teachers pet line from Imaginisce



Here is a pencil holder


Yummy coffeshop cookies with tags wishing them a great first day.


and lastly their super star son card.
I also made tucked away boxes for the teachers but forgot to take a photo of them. It works out that a full bag of ghirardelli chocolates fits perfectly in the box.
Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails