Monday, July 13, 2009

Boys of Summer for ScrapSketch

We had one week so far where it was super hot and humid all week long. So the boys were out running in the sprinkler every night. So much fun.

I hand cut and shabbied up the flowers. The background circle was torn and sewn back together, I shabbied the edges and machine stitched around the edges.

This uses Sketch # 112 from ScrapSketch. I love Steph's sketches, they always get my creative juices flowing.



Supplies:

Patterned papers:
cricut carts: George (large circle), brackets boys and summer from Don Juan
Misc. Embroidery floss, machine stitching, button.

2 comments:

  1. This layout just made me smile. I love how you kept the layout simple so the pictures would just pop off the page. The expressions on their faces are just priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie they look like they're having so much fun! Great layout...Kris

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails