Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scrap Sketch #122

My husband and I got to spend a full weekend just the two of us last month. It was heavenly and I truly cherish him and the time we have together. Not that I don't love my boys and enjoy having them around, because I do. It's just nice to have a chance to reconnect, most of the time we're both going in different directions.

This was using ScrapSketch #122.





I traced and cut out some lined paper to pull out from behind the quote for my journaling.




Supplies:



Papers: Fancy Pants delight, PTI Scarlet Jewel, misc black cs from WalMart

Flowers: Prima

Gems: from Walmart

Ribbons: Scarlet Jewel from PTI

Font: Sizzlets

3 comments:

  1. Very Pretty LO! I Love your blog background too. I have something for you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jackie!!! I just love your work!!!

    I nominated you for a blog award too! Here is the link for you:

    http://southernbellescrapper.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger.html

    Hugs!
    Aymee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails