Monday, July 20, 2009

Celebrate card

Here's a quick little one using a sketch challenge from the Cuttlebug Challenge. I used the textile cuttlebug folder on the background and stitched the border. Then I border punched the edge of my cream cardstock and stamped all but the edge with PTI's background basics text style. Added and sewed the ribbon, stamped my sentiment and stitched on the buttons. The text background is pop dotted for dimension. Final touch is the star with the pretty button stitched on top and that is pop dotted as well.



Supplies:

Paper: PTI vintage cream and hibiscus burst.
Ink: PTI vintage touch duo and Scarlet Jewel
Stamps: PTI Damask Designs (sentiment), Star Prints, and Background Basics Text Style
Punches: Ek success notebook edge and Fiskars Extra Large star punch
Buttons: PTI aqua mist, hibiscus burst and Scarlet Jewel
Ribbon: PTI Aqua Mist
Misc.: Machine Stitching

3 comments:

  1. It is an awesome card Jackie... thanks for playing at Cuttlebug Challenge...
    Go by my blog to pick up something I left for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jackie - this is gorgeous! i love the star and the buttons! actually, i love every smidge of it! thanks for playing at CBC! sorry to be so late getting by! can't wait to see what you do with this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I just love it! This set is on my next order!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails