Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Interactive challenge

This weeks challenge over at the Chirper Challenge was to create something interactive. I knew right away what I was going to do. This will be the title page in my family album. The doors and windows open to reveal pictures of my family. The flowers all spin too. I used vellum on the windows and backed them with light yellow cardstock so it looks like light is coming from inside. The house is from Zoobaloo as is the grass. The heart is from Plantin Schoolbook but I hand cut a little bit of the point of the end. Love and Home were cut with my cricut with the Sure Cuts ALot software, the font is Amaze. The roof is an EK success punch and I glued it on and cut the shape of the roof.

We'll be picking a guest designer for next time from the ones who join in on this challenge so play along! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails