Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pack a picnic for CC #18

Here's my project for this weeks Chirper Challlenge . I used one of Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates that you can buy from Papertrey Ink. This one is the Pack a picnic and it's soo super cool because it comes with this template and a smaller version of the same thing and it's totally cute! These are so easy too because you just print them out cut on the lines and tape them together, easy peasy.

Anyways, this challenge was to include Brown, Brads and zig-zags. This was my hubby's fathers day gift. I would swear I took a picture of it when it was full with his Dad's day goodies and cards, but for the life of me I could not find it and had to take a new picture after it's been used for a while, ugh, sorry about that! Oh and it has a lid that of course is MIA, haha.




Supplies:
Papers: from Papertrey Ink, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Craft and Ripe Avocado bitty star basics, and misc. brown CS from stash
Inks: Ripe Avocado and Ocean Tides both PTI
Martha Stewart zig zag punch
Fiskars large star punch (I got mine from PTI)
Cricut Sesame Street Font for #1 Dad
Brads from stash.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm sure your husband loved it, especially when it was full of goodies!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project you did here! love the color combo and great use of that punch...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails