Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fab. Finds cartridge exploration

My mom used to tell me that I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on, haha, so I need a list or will forget something that I needed to do. This results in lists a dozen lists all over my house so I decided to make one place for all my to do's. The cover of this uses the star cover and the back cover is the solid cover. I made the inside notebook out of a notebook I had laying around, it pulls out so when I run out of paper I'll just make another one to put in there. My Bind it All was used for binding. Plantin Schoolbook for LIST.

I wish I had more time for this challenge because there is SO MUCH MORE I want to do with this cart. Stay tuned I might have a few more projects for this one coming ;)




Supplies:
Paper: Papertrey Ink Scarlet Jewel, Hibiscus burst and Aqua Mist, and craft, such YUMMY combo!
Stamps: PTI background basics text style with versamark ink
Button: Scarlet Jewel
Cricut Cartridges: Fabulous Finds (front and back cover) and Plantin Schoolbook (LIST)
Border Punch: Stamp edge from EK success
O-wires: Bind it all 1" and 1/2" black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails