Saturday, August 1, 2009

Get in shape challenge

This week's Chirper Challenge was to create a shaped card or layout. I decided on this darling little hello kitty with peek a boo bear. This cut is super cute because the bear is on the inside of the card, how fun. The font is Sesame Street font (my all time favorite, if you haven't noticed ::wink::) I used a small heart punch on the bottom of the ! I just thought it fit perfectly.


Here's a close up of the letters. I used diamond glaze on them and the eyes and nose for some dimension.

See how cute this bear is


Supplies:

Papers: Black CS (WalMart), Sweet Blush CS (PaperTrey Ink), Hibiscus Burst CS (PaperTrey Ink), White CS (WalMart), Misc. Brown CS, Heart PP (Sassafrass Lass)
Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst (PaperTrey Ink)
Button: Hibiscus Burst (PaperTrey Ink)
Cricut Carts: Hello Kitty Greetings, Sesame Street Font
Diamond Glaze and Machine Stitching

3 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous! I love the color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails