Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have a confession to make...

... I am a total award slacker!! and I have been completely spoiled!

There are many wonderful ladies who have nominated me for some very special awards lately and today I'd like to take the time to acknowledge these wonderful ladies!





Aymee Gandy nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you so much!! Aymee is on the Chirper Challenge DT and we are so lucky to have her. Her work is amazing and so detailed. I love her innovative techniques and she always inspires me! Thanks again Aymee


I was nominated twice for the Circle of friends award. Both Lisa and Jeannine nominated me! How lucky am I?!? Thank you both so much
Lisa - Bug Junkie makes the most beautiful mini books and you've go to check out her tutorial on bread dough charms, totally fun! She is also a super sweet person whom I hope to get to know better!
Jeannine is an awesome scrapbooker and an even better person. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better!



Lisa - Bug Junkie also nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award. Thank you so much for thinking of me Lisa, you have one lovely blog too! Hugs!



Jeannine also nominated me for the Honest Scrap award. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm truly honored!




Sonia Kertznus nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. Thank you so much, this is such a beautiful award and I'm so honored you thought of me! Sonia is a fabulous scrapper and cardmaker. She was on the Chirper Challenge with us for a while and helped me out SO MUCH! Her color combos are to die for and her elegant simplicity inspires me all the time. Thank You Sonia!

See, I told you I'm completely spoiled!!! In the coming days I'll work on passing these on one at a time.

Thank you ladies so so much! Every one of these awards put a huge smile on my face and I'm so honored.

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails