Thursday, August 27, 2009

RAK winner!!

So life has gotten in the way of my blog for the last few days. Sorry for the delay in announcing the RAK winner.

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you who hopped over to my blog. Thank you to those of you who also chose to follow me, I hope to see you back again soon. Thank you to those of you who played along and linked a layout inspired by one of the ScrapSketch sketches. Thank you for your kind words and inspiring comments, I truly do appreciate all of you taking time out of your busy days to come and visit me!!



and the winner is. . . . . . . . . . .

junqueandroses who said "Love your blog"

Please email me at Jackaboomomof2@sbcglobal.com and I'll get your prize sent out to your a.s.a.p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails