Monday, August 31, 2009

hoo do you love?

Here's my latest layout for ScrapSketch. Last Saturday/Sunday/Monday my parents and I took the boys to Build-a-Bear Workshop as part of their birthday present, which means that I got to hit up Archivers so I've got a TON of new papers and goodies that you'll be seeing in the coming weeks/months. I've never known anybody to get so excited about new paper, LMAO, you get it though right?!?




On all of the letters and hearts I used UTEE to make them puffy and glassy, I really LOVE the look, it adds a lot.



Here's a look at that cute little owl, I pop dotted his belly so he looks more 3D.


Supplies:

Cream CS from Michaels (not sure of brand), Brown CS (scallops) misc. scrap from stash.
Ripe avocado CS from PaperTrey Ink
Patterned papers, Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy
Die cut owl and branch, Cosomo Cricket Mr. Campy
Buttons, rustic wood from PaperTrey Ink
Little hearts are a small heart punch from who knows where, I've had it forever :)



Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails