Monday, August 3, 2009

Family

Here is one of my favorite photos EVER. On Mothers day my inlaws and parents both came out for dinner. It's always a treat to get everyone together. Anyways, we took the boys to the park and had a photoshoot. On the way home everyone was cold and tired but I talked them into sitting on the township hall steps for one picture. Can you believe how great this turned out, only one shot, seriously!! Everyone is looking and smiling, even the boys! I wish my sister had been there, unfortunately she was working. If she was in there it's be perfect, but as it is now, it still means a lot to me.

The layout uses a ScrapSketch layout. Steph also has an awesome RAK for the month of August so go over to http://www.scrapsketch.com/ and check it out!!




Supplies:
Patterned Paper: (I'll have to get back to you on the them ::wink::)
Cardstocks: PTI craft, sweet blush, plum pudding, hibiscus burst, new leaf, lemon tart, and summer sunrise
Cricut cartridges: Plantin Shoolbook (title and bracket), Storybook (title block)
Punches: Fiskars Upper Crest and EK success notebook edge
Stamps: PTI background basics text style
Buttons: PTI hibiscus burst, lemon tart, new leaf, and aqua mist

2 comments:

  1. fabulous scrapbook page and a awesome family picture!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would've been there too! Stupid work :(

    GREAT layout though! Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails